NACK Network Consulting and Academic Resources for Nanotechnology and Nanotechnology Manufacturing Course or Program Development
- Guidance in curriculum development (including survey results on industry perspectives
and on curriculum approaches that work best).
- Guidance in successful partnering with research universities for facilities/expertise access (including developing 2+ 2 paths).
- Use of a full suite of 6 industry-approved, nanotechnology courses for implementation in
any manner that best fits your needs; i.e., can be given in one semester integrated into
STEM semester sequencing or given piecemeal.
- Course outlines including all already prepared lectures and labs for the 6 courses. These
can be used in whole or piecemeal.
- Videoed lectures and labs available for the 6 courses. These also can be used in whole or
- Workshops on how to teach and use these 6 courses.
- A Nanotechnology Overview Workshop.
- Web access to webinars and to use of advanced characterization tools such as FESEM.
- The option of having your students take (one or more of) the 6 courses on the web using
Penn State's World Campus and thereby getting (1) a PSU certificate and/or (2) PSU
credits on completion of the suite of 6. (PSU tuition is charged in this case and amount
depends on whether option (1) or (2) is chosen.)
- Program sustainability guidance.